Monday, September 02, 2013

Manly Monday

Welcome back to Manly Monday. I'm so happy that these 7 bloggers relied back to my request to post a link to their card. I've got some cards for the young males (15 and 18 years old) up to the distinguished males (90 years old). All of these are fabulous cards that you should definitely grab a coffee, sit back and visit each blog for some Manly Monday guy card inspiration. Leave them some love that you saw them on Manly Monday.

Siggi Shop


Cass Creating Now

Anna's Handmade cards

Paper Moments

Anja's Creative corner

From My Craft Room

ScrappEllen

My card today features a stamp by Great Impressions. The image is colored in with Copic markers B91, B93 and B97 along with W1, W3 and W5 and YG03. The image is die cut from a Spellbinders die. The second die is treated with Ranger distress inks as well as the embossed background. The embossing folder is by Cuttlebug and I thought it fit perfectly with the golf theme of my card. The sentiment stamp is by Fiskars stamped with black Hero Arts ink. The tag is a Sizzix die cut that I inked the edges with distress ink. The cardstock in my card is Cryogen (Copic paper), Michael's/Recollections (Blues and black) and Sunborn (grey). The eyelet is from my mothers sewing stash.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.






Challenges:
Only five challenges for my card today.

10 comments:

Karin said...

That golf bag is simply awesome! Love the colors and the texture of the background!
Thanks for playing at DRS Designs!

Cathy said...

Hi Cindy, great golfers card, love the embossed bg. I keep seeing your requests pop up on my blog and have just found you to reply. Great idea to showcase male cards, they can be so difficult to do, and yes I'm happy for you to link to mine :) Cathy x

cass said...

Great golfing card, and I am thrilled that I was asked to have my Dads birthday card featured on Manly Monday. Thanks

Jo said...

Thank you once again for linking to my card for your Manly Monday post, very kind of you, and a big honour :)
Your golfing card is ace! fabulous colouring and texture *claps*
I'm going to visit the other blogs you have showcased now.
Have a great evening.
Jo xx

Ann said...

Fabulous Golf Card! Love the textured background. Thanks for sharing it with us at My Time To Craft!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing my card. I have been to visit all the other ladies and they work is fabulous. Thanks. Your golf clubs are fab too.

Shelia said...

What a fabulous golf bag!! Love the plaid! Thanks for playing along with us at DRS Designs!

Jingle said...

The embossing is perfect for that image! Very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Jennifer E. said...

Love the plaid on the golf bag! Great card ! Thanks for joining us at DRS Designs this week!

Jenny said...

Great manly card Cindy! Thanks for using our stamps! Will be putting this up on Facebook soon! :)

Hugs,

Jenny