Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Surprise card

I made my own flower bed with this border punch by Fiskars on polka dot paper by Sunborn. The flowers are old by Prima with some Imaginisce rhinestones in the center. The stems on the outside flowers have been stamped and die cut using a Stampin Up set.

The center flower has a strip of the patterned paper as the stem and a die cut piece that I inked for a leaf. I die cut a word die out of white cardstock and one of the letters, maybe a D or an F, had a center that reminded me of a leaf. I inked it up and check it out, it's perfect.

The sentiment is one by Gina Marie Stamps and can be found on her Birthday Words stamp set. You can find great deals on her website at Wholesalecraftingsupplies.com

I made the background using a stencil by Crafter's Workshop. I sprayed the Stampin Up cardstock with a green Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels.

Thanks for looking.



4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Gail.

Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator



Sandra said...

great card Cindy, love that background!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
Hugs,Sandra

Karen said...

This is so pretty!! The papers are beautiful and I love the flowers! Thanks for linking up your project at Craftin Desert Divas! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Kimbo said...

A nice summery card - very pretty

Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time and hope to see you again soon x