Sunday, January 04, 2015

Time 2 Celebrate

Sorry I have been MIA. Recent health developments limit me ability to get downstairs to my studio to work and create. Plus I'm finishing up 2015 calendars and I just don't think 2016 calendars will be made for next year. My heart is just not into it anymore. 

I'm sharing a fun, bright and girly card to welcome in the new year. My patterned papers are by DCWV, the doily is by Little Yellow Bicycle, the rick rack is by The Paper Studio, chipboard flower by Maya Road which is painted with Making Memories paint. The flower stamps and punches are by Stampin Up with Hero Arts shadow inks and the centers of the flowers are by Want 2 Scrap (small rhinestones) and Forever in Time (large rhinestone). The sentiment die cut is by Elle's Studio with the sentiment by Just Rite stamps and ink by Hero Arts. Oops I missed the leavesoff the small flowers. They are a die cut by Elizabeth Crafts on white cardstock and then inked with distress ink and sprayed with water. 

Thanks for stopping by.




2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!!

Viki Banaszak said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon. Very lovely card.