Thursday, July 07, 2016

Sketches in Thyme Project Life

I have a pocket scrapbook layout for today. It's my day over at Sketches in Thyme Project Life and this is the sketch for this week:


I'm endlessly working on books for my husband's brothers. My  pages are kind of plain but there are 5 boys total and things need to get done. A little motto for me this year:

"It doesn't have to be perfect. It just has to get done." quote by me- at least I think it's original. 

Anyway, for this card I used patterned paper for the background by Die Cuts with a View. I'm not sure about the yellow cardstock or the paper behind the photo but I did use a circle punch by Stampin Up and then alphabet stamps by Oriental trading Co with black ink by Hero Arts. The pencils and ruler, that I cut in half to have something for both sides, are stickers by EK Success.


The upper left patterned paper is by Bazzill and the rest is either by Die Cuts with a View or Crate Paper. I used the same small letter stamps and black ink as above. On the third card, the ink is distress ink Mustard Seed (Ranger) and the number stamps are by Stampin Up. In this layout, I used stickers by The Girl's Paperie, Echo Park, Crate Paper, and Jolee's. On the yellow circle with the 8, there are eight candles stamped by Hero Arts and then there is a butterfly stamp by Cloud 9 Designs behind the celebrate sticker.


Thanks for looking. I hope to see you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute layout!!

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

Great layout. I'm always looking for ideas to get
more photos on a page.