Friday, October 07, 2016

Sketches in Thyme Project Life

It's my turn on the Sketches in Thyme Project Life blog using the following sketch:



I'm working on these pocket page (We R Memory Keepers) books for my brothers-in-law. Each boy will gets a book with pictures from their childhood. There are 5 boys. Yes 5. (Ugh!) Therefore, my layouts for these books aren't like uber detailed for two reasons: 

First - I have a deadline and I really want to meet that goal-I'm not sure if it's really possible to get them all done by Christmas but I'll try. 

Second - They're boys and according to my husband, when he looks at a page he doesn't see the same things as I do. He sees the pictures and the memories that go with them not the embellishments. He doesn't like the pages when they're too busy so I keep them plain and simple.


The grid patterned paper is by October Afternoon and the green is by Making Memories. I stamped the train and stars (The Paper Company) and the numbers and letters (Lawn Fawn) with Hero Arts black ink. The arrow and the number 6 are Cricut cuts.

All the different patterned papers on this page are by Making Memories. I circle cut a photo and added some birthday stickers to the right upper card.


Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Lori said...

What a great thing you are doing for your brothers-in-law! I am sure they will treasure it! Cute card and great layout!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Cindy Thank you so much for dropping by my blog. Such a lovely project you have made...a fabulous way to preserve those precious memories
Cheers
Dr Sonia