Friday, November 11, 2016

Fall Embellishments

I think I'm going crazy with my blog lately. As I look at my draft list I feel like I've already posted these embellishments but I can't find them. Here it goes.

The first set I separated mulberry paper on the edges with water and a multi purpose tool. I inked up some off white cardstock and some orangish cardstock by Bazzill. The pumpkin sticker and leaf punch are both by Creative Memories. I stamped a small leaf onto the punched leaf and I created the word fall with Lawn Fawn stamps with brown Stampin Up ink.


In this second set, I used cardstock by Forever in Time. The corner stickers are by Creative Memories. I created the word fall with Lawn Fawn stamps with brown Stampin Up ink. The grass at the bottom is a stamp using Memento green ink.


On the last set of embellies I used more stickers by Creative Memories, punches by Marvy and McGill, stamps by Lawn Fawn, Stampin Up and TPC Studio, ink by Close to my Heart, Distress ink and Stampin Up ink and cardstock by Coredinations and Recollections.


Thanks for looking.

No comments: