Thursday, November 17, 2016

Merry Christmas Wreath Card

For today's card I Cricut cut a bunch of doors with a white back and a circle with a circle cut out of the middle. I randomly stamped the circle/wreath with the same holly stamp in green and colored them in with colored pencils. I adhered the door die cuts together and then to the patterned paper (Basic Grey). I adhered the wreath to the door and set a red brad at the top. I stamped the Plaid stamp sentiment on white cardstock using red ink by SU. Then I added the panel to the front of a card base. I prefer the brad to not show through on the inside of the card for the recipient to see it.



Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Very creative, love the door design and your great wreath.
Faith
x