Friday, December 16, 2016

Christmas Card using Wheel rolling stamp of Presents

As I look at the cards I post, I'm inclined to be drawn to simple card designs. This one I feel is a simple card design however there's a lot going on to distract from that design.

The present stamp is an old one by Stampin Up. It's not even a Christmas set. I stamped them with black Hero Arts ink and colored them in with powdered chalk. The die-cut behind the image is a Spellbinder's die. The green paper polka dots are glittery and the paper is by Doodlebug Designs. The red paper is dry embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.


Have a great day and thanks for looking.
UPDATED PICS 9-21

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great card, love the embossing folder too.
Faith
x