Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Pocket pages 1970's Steve's Book Feb sketch

I have a new Sketches In Thyme Project Life/Pocket page to share. A thought came to me when I joined a few PL groups on FB that what I am doing is not really considered  "Project Life". But I like how the pocket pages have transformed the pictures with the help of little bits here and there I'm proud of the books I've made. And screw the 5 Groh boys if they don't like them. I found this system to be the easiest way for me to put these photos in albums. 

Here's my page for today. I really liked the sketch of the card, which you can see below. My card using the sketch in the middle row right side card. I like that it's crooked and suppose to be that way. The patterned papers are by Making Memories (green, yellow, orange pattern) and Creative Memories (Red paper.)

 Then I had some fun using the Small Talk and Frames Cricut cartridge for the center card. I added some arrows and circles to spice up the pictures. The numbers that are a bold font are by Stampin Up and any other ABC's are by Lawn Fawn.






Thanks for looking.

No comments: